Linux & Windows System Administrator
Linux & Windows System Administrator supporting HP Software Enterprise Software Products (ESP) Infrastructure. HP-SW ESP develops products including – ArcSight (Security Data Collection), Fortify (Security Testing). The Infrastructure team provides Hardware (Blade and Standalone), Storage (3PAR & EVA), and Application (SCM, Collaboration, Bug Tracking) support.
HP Software ESP is a leading provider of security and compliance solutions for modern enterprises that want to mitigate risk in their hybrid environments and defend against advanced threats. Based on market leading products from ArcSight, Fortify, and TippingPoint, the HP Security Intelligence and Risk Management (SIRM) Platform uniquely delivers the advanced correlation, application protection, and network defense technology to protect today's applications and IT infrastructures from sophisticated cyber threats
· Linux – Installation and Administration of Operating System including virtual and cloud environments. Performance Tuning and Troubleshooting issues.
· Windows – Installation and Administration of Operating System including virtual and cloud environments. Support of Active Directory services, Troubleshooting and Networking.
· Vmware – Installation and Configuration of Vmware VSphere and VCenter management. Virtual guest provisioning and management including resource tuning.
· Software Development Tools – Jira, Fisheye, Confluence, Bugzilla.
· Source Code Management – Perforce.
· Storage – 3PAR, EVA, Brocade Director, IBRIX
· Backup – HP Data Protector.
· Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· Minimum 4-6 years’ experience.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Thanks for taking the time to review our job, if you think it is a match to your experience and interests please apply today— we are eager to learn more about you! If you know a friend who may be a fit for the job please refer them.
Please note the above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not a complete list of all required responsibilities, duties and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
HP - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA...