Develop Linux application and backend software for Impinj’s RFID products and internal enterprise systems. As a member of a dynamic SCRUM team, deliver software solutions to expand Impinj’s RFID solutions and improve overall product quality by automating our "Monza Factory."
- Work with internal customers to define requirements and propose software solutions.
- Develop C/C++ and Ruby software applications using standard Linux development, debug, and profiling tools.
- Develop applications incorporating SQL databases.
- Develop web-based applications.
- Contribute to software test development, including unit and/or functional test cases within continuous integration environment.
- Participate in Agile/Scrum iterative design and development process.
Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- BS or MS in computer engineering or computer science with 5+ years experience.
- Proficiency in C/C++, SQL, and any scripting language, preferably Ruby and Rails framework.
- Commitment to structured coding and code documentation with strong verbal and written communication skills/
- Experience implementing user interfaces.
- Experience with equipment interfaces, GPIB or other.
- Windows platform experience
- Experience designing database schemas.
Apply To This Job
Impinj - 9 months ago