~~If you are not qualified/interested in this position, please continue to check our website for all our opportunities: www.formalized.com
NOTE: Due to client policy, US Citizens and Green Card Holders ONLY may apply (EAD’s and H1B Visas are not accepted with this client).
ContractLinux System Administrator (1625)
Contract Location: Hillsboro, OR
Contract Duration: up to18 months
Rate Range: $33.00 - $34.40/hour W2
Remote Position: NO
• Manage the Open Source Technology Center infrastructure environment that consists of OpenSUSE machines running a number of services including Open Build System (OBS), JIRA, Apache, Drupal running under Xen
• Administrating a number of machines that build source code like the Android build system (buildbot) and managing webservers as well
• Debug issues, perform maintenance like patching, dispatching tickets, and security updates.
***Qualified candidate must have experience with VM’s. We are looking for virtual machine management like Zen or VMware, or similar.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge/understanding of a modern Linux distribution system (systemd, init, kernel parameters, networking etc.)
• Shell script knowledge – Bash and Python preferred
• Packaging knowledge – RPM preferred
• Web technology like Drupal
Additional skills desired, but not required:
• Ruby on Rails
• Advanced networking skills
• DNS/BIND, Ansible, VNC, Apache, LVM, Postfix, Jenkins, Rsync, Nagios, Openstack, GerritD
• Bachelor degree and higher preferred
HOW TO APPLY: If you are qualified and interested, please reference the contract title/# AND location AND send your resume in WORD format directly to email@example.com I will get back to you if I feel you could be a match for this position.