Systems Administrator III administers and configures application server clusters and web servers, as well as setting up server securities. The candidate is also required to investigate, report and document exceptions for development teams.
Bachelor’s Degree and 5 or more years of experience are required. Sprint is seeking a Linux Systems Administrator that is able to demonstrate an ability to provide high levels of customer service, with proven experience resolving technical support issues over the phone and within a corporate computing environment. Additionally, requires candidate to participate in a 7x24 rotational coverage.
- Ensure company standard server technologies meet proper performance and capacity standards.
- Participate in requirements gathering and definition.
- Provide advanced level expertise on IT issues relating to Linux OS.
- Participate in design and maintenance of enterprise architecture.
- Respond to and resolve support requests
- Participate in an on-call rotation for support of systems outside of normal business hours.