Large Web Hosting Company in business for over 12 years is seeking a Sr. Linux (LAMP) Systems Administrator. You will be working in a team with other Senior Linux Administrators and will be responsible for maintaining, automating, and building (from the ground up) thousands of Linux Servers. This position requires someone who is a team player, detailed oriented, willing to work in a fast past 24/7 environment, humble, and willing to learn as you will be challenged on a day to day basis.
We offer excellent benefits (medical coverage, 401K, bonuses, paid-time off, etc.), career growth potential, and the ability to work in a cutting-edge environment. Salary is commensurate on experience, and ranges between $90K - $130K
- A strong background and deep understanding of Linux Administration. A minimum of 5 years experience required. Experience with CentOS is preferred, but not required
- You must be highly proficient is all types of Scripting for Automation. Must have experience in most of the following: PHP, C, Bash, Perl, Ruby, etc.
- Experience working in a LAMP environment is preferred
- Experience working in a Scrum or Agile environment is desired
- Good written and verbal skills are a must
Sorry, but no visa assistance is provided at this time. Local candidates only please.
Strategic Employment Partners - 13 months ago