Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Linux Systems Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina (NC) for an organization that specializes in mobile solutions. A successful candidate for the Linux Systems Engineer must be a go-getter and take ownership of the entire infrastructure in the environment. The Linux Systems Engineer must be able to design new systems, monitor the hosted environment, update software and hardware, and be a team player. Additionally, the Linux Systems Engineer will have the opportunity to drive the technology used in the future of the company and be able to work with cutting edge technology.
Requirements for the Linux Systems Engineer will include the following:
· At least 3 years of Linux Systems Engineering experience in a production environment
· Scripting experience (Bash, Python, etc)
· Experience with virtualization
· Experience with maintenance, security, backup, and recovery of the infrastructure
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
· Experience working with configuration management tools (CFEngine, puppet, or chef would be preferred)
· Experience working in a LAMP stack environment would be a plus
· Strong verbal and written communication
Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000 plus bonus structure. Total compensation package will be determined by relevant work experience and recent salary history.
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Jackie Hanson at Jhanson@piperes.com
Systems Engineer, Systems Administrator, Linux Systems Administrator, Dev Ops Engineer