The linux systems administration intern will be responsible for assisting the technology operations team in all day to day tasks involving the various linux platforms that are supported.
What you'll be doing:
What you'll need:
- Gain experience in supporting large scare and high transactional deployment
- Best practices involved in linux systems administration
- Configure Linux and storage servers
- Develop internal and end user documentation
- Major in information technology prefered
- Interest in the Ad tech industry
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Familiar with Linux/Unix development tools
PulsePoint - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
We help brands engage the right consumers at scale by fusing the science of programmatic distribution with the art of content...