Use manual spray system to paint fabricated parts. Help Polaris achieve industry leading quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Work in paint booth, using manual hand-held spray paint gun to paint parts as they move past on conveyor system.
2. Assist in inventorying and tracking paint usage.
3. Rework of painted parts and assembled unit
4. Assist with preparatory work including but not limited to, hanging and mask production parts.
5. Work well in a team environment.
6. Inspect parts for defects, material for non-conformance.
7. Perform required maintenance on equipment used.
8. Team members are expected to work wherever needed based on training.
9. Work in safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
10. Accurately complete paperwork required for production records. This includes items such as labor reporting, move tickets, SPC charts, etc.
11. Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area.
12. Complete company provided training.
13. Participate in PCI process.
14. Perform other duties as requested.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
1. High School or GED required.
2. Good hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
3. Attention to quality.
4. Previous spray painting experience desired.
5. Promote and utilize TPM, 5 Pillars and PCI.
6. Must be flexible to work overtime with little or no notice.
7. Good communication skills.
8. Trouble shooting capabilities.
9. Ability to read and understand routings, work orders and production reports.
10. Must be willing to continue training and education as requested.
11. Ability to wear air-supplied respirators for up to 10 hours per shift.
12. Meet physical requirements stipulated for respiratory use and work with chemicals involved.
13. Ability to count accurately.
US - Roseau, MN
High School / GED
Years of Experience Required
0-1 years experience
About this location
This opportunity is located in Roseau just minutes from the Canadian Border, and sits just 20 minutes from renowned Lake of the Woods. Land of 10,000 lakes - an outdoor person's dream - fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, 4-wheeling! Natural splendor and limitless outdoor adventures all within easy reach. Quiet safety and comfort of communities centered on family, friends and neighbors are found here. Local schools are some of the best around with opportunities for students to be involved and excel.
Recognized as the leader in the Powersports industry, Polaris Industries prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level.
Polaris is transforming from a North American based company to a global company with over 5,300 employees in 16 different countries spanning five continents of North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Polaris Industries is headquartered just outside of Minneapolis in Medina, Minnesota with annual 2013 sales of $3.7 billion.
Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets innovative, high quality off-road vehicles, including all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) and the Polaris RANGER® and RZR® side-by-side vehicles, snowmobiles, motorcycles and on-road electric/hybrid powered vehicles.
Polaris is among the global sales leaders for both snowmobiles and off-road vehicles and has established a presence in the heavyweight cruiser and touring motorcycle market with the Victory and Indian motorcycle brands. Additionally, Polaris continues to invest in the global on-road small electric/hybrid powered vehicle industry with Global Electric Motorcars (GEM), Goupil Industrie SA, Aixam Mega S.A.S., and internally developed vehicles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Polaris and KLIM branded apparel and Polaris accessories and parts.
Polaris offers you an opportunity to come on board and make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive relocation package. To round it off, a benefits package that allows you to work hard and play harder.
Polaris Industries - 10 months ago
A bump in the road is big business for Polaris Industries. The company is one of the world's top makers of off-road...