Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs about
69,000 people and manufactures its products in 52 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry.
For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate.
Act as the liaison with outside counsel and in-house technical teams on
discovery issues. Assist attorneys in handling threatened claims and
- Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree or at a minimum, an Associate's Degree and a Paralegal Certificate.
- Minimum of 7 years experience working in a large law firm on complex product liability cases. Additional experience as in-house litigation paralegal for a manufacturing company highly desired.
- Must have demonstrated experience in managing the discovery process in complex product liability cases.
- Experience working with national coordinating counsel.
- Experience handling e-discovery requests and working with e-discovery vendors.
- Experience with MMSEA (Medicare, Medicaid & Schip Extension Act) reporting requirements.
- Ability to understand technical and engineering information.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and extensive skills and experience working with Word, Excel, document management and databases.
- Must be detail oriented and have the ability to organize information logically and effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
- Qualified candidates will be self-starters with the ability to manage multiple tasks and work well as part of a team.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- 17 months ago - save job
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our...