Paralegal, Litigation & Regulatory
Amazon’s Legal Department is seeking a litigation paralegal to help coordinate and support ongoing litigation, labor and employment, regulatory, and compliance matters handled by the Legal Department. Responsibilities will include a wide range of tasks, such as internal fact investigation, investigating and responding to subpoenas and similar requests for information, document and deposition discovery support, interviewing internal witnesses, investigating and coordinating responses to cease & desist demands and other pre-dispute communications, coordinating and scheduling outside counsel, participating in witness preparation, and occasional testimony as a document custodian.
Some travel required.
- 2+ years of litigation experience in a law firm and/or in-house Legal Department
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and PowerPoint
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with copyright, trademark, patent, and/or employment law concepts is a plus
- Ability to work independently with little guidance in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Common sense, great judgment, and a sense of humor
- Willing to travel and work extended hours when necessary
Amazon.com - 13 months ago
Amazon.com is an American international multibillion dollar electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United...