Butler Snow, a multi-office regional law firm has an immediate opening for an experienced Litigation Paralegal.
MINIMUM AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Trial experience and ability to manage a case from cradle to grave
- Command of one or more areas of litigation in which the firm practices
- Ability to take ownership of projects and complete assignments on time
- A significant and substantive working knowledge of the procedures, terminology, and documents relating to complex litigation matters and E-Discovery procedures
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to understand and summarize case-related documents
- Ability to maintain a composed and professional demeanor under stressful circumstances
- Strong organizational, reasoning, and research skills
- Good judgment and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A commitment to consistently putting out excellent work product
- Flexibility to travel and work overtime on short notice
- Qualified candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree and or ABA approved Paralegal Certificate in addition to 4-5 solid years of litigation paralegal experience.
- Superior technology skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Concordance, Summation, FileSite, DAPS, LiveNote, Lexis Nexis/Westlaw, Relativity, and other database retrieval systems
Butler Snow - 16 months ago