A national law firm dedicated to helping consumers resolve their debt problems is looking for a paralegal to join their litigation team. The company provides debt resolution services nationwide and work in professional alliance with many of the nation’s top reputable debt resolution companies. Great Firm with a fun and professional working environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working on various litigation department tasks- this will entail working on all phases of litigated accounts( summons/judgment/post-judgment stages)
- Assisting on and organizing hearing calendar
- Speaking with clients in regard to their debt
- Speaking with attorneys and law firms in order to settle client’s debt
- Calculating figures in order to create settlement offers to law firms
- At least 2 years Law firm experience- preferably with knowledge of the FDCPA
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, strong Excel
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Proactive attitude
- Well spoken, Excellent verbal/ written communication
- Ability to prioritize
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus+
Consult America is a financial consulting firm that provides options to clients nationwide that are experiencing financial hardships. We...