To provide paralegal support to the Litigation Group in the management of litigated and non-litigated matters and otherwise support the Litigation function of the Legal Department.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Manage caseload of legal/litigation issues and deadlines
- Draft basic legal documents.
- Draft responses to customer issues.
- Perform research on loan level issues.
- Perform research on basic legal issues.
- Provide support to Associate General Counsel, Litigation Counsel and Litigation Manager.
- Respond to and/or resolve routine legal questions under the direction of Litigation Counsel and Litigation Manager.
- May represent company on routine legal matters.
Training and Experience
- Excellent organizational and research skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills, including experience with all Microsoft Office products.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to work on a daily basis with Senior Management and outside legal counsel.
- Ability to work in a Team environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Pre-Employment Screening Includes:
- Paralegal certification and/or bachelor degree preferred.
- Legal knowledge and/or experience helpful.
- Mortgage banking experience or knowledge helpful.
- 2 or more years proven work history in related field.
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
- Past Employment Verification
- Social Security Verification
EverBank Financial and its subsidiaries provide a range of financial services including banking, investment services, lending, commercial...