Kutak Rock LLP's Philadelphia has an opening for a full-time Litigation Paralegal in its Philadelphia office. The ideal candidate will have prior litigation experience in discovery and trial work. The selected candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Office 2010. Candidates with experience in national counsel management of mass tort dockets preferred.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Other skills and qualifications:
- performing research
- actively managing complex litigation and related legal projects
- drafting basic legal documents
- proficiency in electronic filing with all court systems
- ability to travel when, and if, necessary
Qualified candidates may apply by using the link below, and by providing both a cover letter and a resume.
- bachelor’s degree in paralegal studies
- three to five years' related work experience at a law firm or a corporate legal department, or a combination of experience and education
- excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under the pressures of deadlines
- ability to prioritize and multi-task
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with an aptitude to interface with lawyers, client and staff
- ability to work independently
- require little guidance on expected paralegal tasks
- be detail-oriented
No agency contact, please.
Please note: before submitting cover letters and resumes, please save the files by using the “lastname-firstname-[cover letter/resume].doc/pdf” naming convention. For example: doe-john-resume.doc AND doe-john-coverletter.doc
Kutak Rock LLP - 10 months ago