Litigation Support Specialist
The Legal Liaison is responsible for representing YPs best interests while supporting Customer Care collection efforts. This position will establish and maintain relationships between Legal, Customer Service, Credit & Collections, support departments, and third party vendors.
• Act as a liaison on a daily basis regarding communication between Customer Service, Legal, attorneys and third party vendors by furnishing and requesting information as needed.
• Manage daily operations in order to achieve and maintain performance metrics and standards.
• Attend collection related court hearings on behalf of YP.
• Identify, compile and prepare any needed documentation to prepare for and support court hearings.
• Perform financial analysis to determine businesses’ financial standing to position YP for better settlement and actionable recommendations.
• Assist local Field Collection Managers with questions, concerns, emails that require immediate attention to assist in win-back process of customers.
• Discuss alternative dispute resolution options; pursue and participate in mediation procedures.
• Ensure tasks are set to the appropriate priority levels and resolved in a manner which is both customer service- oriented and cost effective.
• Identify problems and define/implement procedural solutions as appropriate with Legal, Collections, Customer Service, and vendors to correct issues.
• Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
• 5 or more years call center, collections and/or legal support experience required
• 2 or more years of experience using YP customer service practices and policies, collection environment and procedures, and credit policy preferred
• Ability to identify urgency and prioritize tasks accordingly
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong problem solving, decision-making and negotiating skills
• Ability to work autonomously and have a high energy level to motivate a team
• Ability to plan/organize work activities and influence/persuade others
• Experience of indirect management – managing by influence as opposed to positional authority
• Knowledge of business environment, service requirements and culture
YP - 16 months ago
Yellow Pages Group is a leading digital company in Canada. The Company serves over 300,000 local businesses through its nationwide sales...