Live Producer leads multi-disciplinary teams through the game development lifecycle according to our production processes. This position manages the process of promotions, integrations and publishes of both internal and public products, meeting the planned schedule, defined feature set and resource constraints to ensure high quality publishes with minimal bugs and clearly communicated schedules. This position works closely with senior producers to maintain a high quality development environment, testing process and end product that meet the vision, scope, creative direction, feature set and quality levels defined by the studio.
• Maintains the integrity of the Live Services, which includes Web, Platform and Game.
• Manages all live publishes and tracks emergent issues.
• Coordinates efforts between the development teams and web/platform teams.
• Plans and manages internal publishes, promotions and integrations between environments.
• Manages communication of schedules, goals and objectives, status and progress of all publishes, promotions; and integrations to management and to the team.
• Maintains and communicates changes in feature or content required for publishes, promotions and integrations.
• Supports Director of Productions by executing a variety of tasks related to the development of assigned software products from concept to release.
• Establishes processes and standards to make promotions and integrations more efficient, effective and bug-free.
• Ensures transparent communication between developers and management on publish status.
• Identifies potential problems early, and contributes to solving those problems in a timely manner.
• Develops and updates production tracking spreadsheets.
• Creates project management documents including schedules, status reports, project plans, communications plans, post-mortems and compiling historical information.
• Coordinates internal and external focus groups, beta tests and other methods to solicit feedback on the product.
• Works with the community team, quality assurance and marketing to create comprehensive patch notes and other publish-related communications.
• Works with established and communicated project goals, objectives, plans and milestones to the project team.
• Ensures timely and accurate asset flow - manages, coordinates and controls the delivery of assets, tools and features, localization and marketing/PR materials’
• 5-7 years of production support experience within the video game industry, 3 years of which were experience as a Producer
• Strong technical background in a client server environment
• Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
• Ability to work under pressure and coordinate numerous activities and groups of people who need to cooperate to achieve maximum efficiency
• Proven success in collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team in achieving established objectives
• Superior time management and organizational skills are essential
• Excellent attention to detail is essential
• Massively Multiplayer game knowledge and experience is strongly preferred
• A passion for making and playing great games
ZeniMax Media Inc. - 15 months ago