Employee-owned Braun Intertec ( www.braunintertec.com ) is a premier engineering, environmental consulting and testing firm with more than 600 employees located in offices across the Midwest.
- Performs Phase I/II Environmental Site Assessments and building material sampling.
- Works with project manager and client to ensure that project objectives are met.
- Reviews test data for accuracy and completeness.
- Documents test results and prepares for reporting to client.
- Conduct Asbestos and Lead sampling.
- Performs visual observations and data collection and report preparation.
- Operates and maintains vehicles and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Travels to project sites (local and regional)
- Must have a valid driver''s license, clean driving history.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to work independently on jobsite.
- 40 Hour OSHA HAZWOPER or 10 HOUR OSHA Card/Cert preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 25% and overnight
- Bachelors degree in geology, hydrogeology or environmental science.
- 4 years related experience and training.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in envionmental consulting or related field.