Performs essential job functions as directed under close supervision.
Requirements (Qualifications & Skills):
• Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
• Experience Necessary: Non-required
• Language Skills: Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
• Physical Demands: Must be able to stand for long periods, lift up to 50 lbs., bend, climb, and stoop.
• Work Environment: Regularly exposed to heat, dust noise, humidity, fumes, etc.
• May be required to work overtime or any shifts, including weekends.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain forklift operator certification.
• Must have the ability to report for work on time, follow directions, interact effectively with co-workers, understand and follow rules and procedures and accept constructive criticism.
Essential Job Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
• Efficiently and carefully place customer parts onto, into or out of baskets, tubs, racks or other containers as required.
• Immediately brings any unusual problem, irregularity or concern to HIP Operator, Supervisor or management.
• Must practice safety and good housekeeping skills at all times.
• Must be aware of Environment concerns caused by process (report deficiencies to Supervisor)
• Performs other tasks as assigned or dictated by position.
Bodycote Thermal Processing - 18 months ago