The Forklift/Loader Operator is responsible for the
proper care and operation of yard equipment such as
forklifts and loaders and for maintaining a safe working
standards and customer contracts
- Ensures equipment is maintained according to company
- Operates company equipment safely
- Assists with the maintenance of company equipment
documentation and tracking devices
- Records vehicle information accurately and legibly
- Operates digital camera or other basic vehicle
environment (i.e. speed limits, etc.)
- Sets up yard for auctions within company timelines
- Provides service to customers as needed
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Follows yard guidelines to maintain a safe working
- Must be able to load and unload vehicles as required
- Must be able to pass training and safety
- Performs other duties as assigned
an outdoor environment
- At least two years of work experience, preferably in
- One year of loader or forklift experience,
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate basic equipment
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced
The best reasons to work for Copart:
- Strong attention to detail
- Occasional O.T. as needed
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- HS diploma or GED preferred
- Stable company. In business 26 years.
- Business Week's Top 100 Small Companies list.
- Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses last
Req. Code : Loader Operator - Yard 30
- Exciting Technology.
- Business casual dress.
- Nice people - great work environment!
Division/Department : Yard
% of Travel Required : None
Copart - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
What happens after cars are totaled in wrecks or natural disasters? How about stolen cars recovered after the insurance settlement? Perhaps...