Bimbo Bakeries USA. is a 6 billion dollar fresh baked goods company with such brands as Arnold, Thomas, Sara Lee, Entenmann's, Tia Rosa, Bimbo, Marinela, Boboli, and more. Count & verify all incoming product loads, & incoming returns. Break-down tray stacks of bread, muffins & Bagels, sweet baked goods, & arrange all product for efficient loading & operations. Pull Independent Operator orders to insure a quick & smooth loading process in the depot as needed. Count & Verify Independent Operator loads before Independent operators and/or Route Salespersons begin loading their trucks. Process required paperwork, and communicate information to & from the independent operators and/or route salespersons. Maintain a clean, safe, and secure depot environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Requires basic mathematical skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
1. Ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions.
2. Ability to quickly perform basic mathematical computation.
1. Ability to push jersey rack or dollies full of product weighting up to 1,100 lbs. Initial starting force of 45 lbs required.
2. Eye-hand-foot coordination essential.
3. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
4. Ability to stoop, bend and reach in order to transfer product from one jersey rack to another.
Bimbo Bakeries USA - 6 months ago
No snickering about the name -- Bimbo Bakeries USA (BBU) is serious about making breads, cakes, and cookies. Its name is a shortened version...