Job Category: Distribution Center, Warehouse
Perform various duties to check orders and load store merchandise onto trailer and remove and palletize store returns, empty trays, and other materials from returning trailers. Required Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to read, write, and count accurately
- Ability to operate and be certified as an operator of motorized material handling equipment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have a high degree of accuracy
- Normal eyesight (natural or corrected)
- Ability to lift 100 lbs.
- Ability to work overtime Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous warehouse experience Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent required Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day.
As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is a pharmacy innovation company helping people on their path to better health. Through our 7,800 CVS/pharmacy retail pharmacies,...