Ability to perform mathematical functions of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Physically able to safely lift bottles and equipment weighing up to 50lbs.
• Able to work flexible, extended hours and weekends as required.
• Able to meet DS Waters driver qualification policy requirements.
• Certified forklift operator.
• Operate forklift to load/unload route trucks and interbranch trailers.
• Maintain ORACLE inventory control.
• Input loads in and out of ORACLE.
• Maintain clean, orderly warehouse and loading areas.
• Participate in daily inventory activities including cycle counts.
• Verify load sheets and ensure trucks receive correct equipment and product loads.
• Responsible for ordering all products, as well as inventory control.
DS Waters - 20 months ago
A LEADER IN BEVERAGE SERVICES:
One of the nation's leading operators in the U.S. Home and Office Beverage Delivery market, DS Services of...