This position is responsible for reviewing, processing and clearing outstanding items in general ledger and internal DDA accounts related to loan operations. Responsible to insure all items are cleared timely to minimize and control risks. Responsible for balancing several accounts related to loan processing. This includes loan packages, advances, payments and fees. Insure that appropriate managers, risk and employees are notified of items that age beyond Loan Operations standards. Provide reporting as directed by management.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Review Loans in Process reconciliation on a daily basis and research, clear and post outstanding items
2. Balance general ledger and internal DDA accounts related to loan processing
3. Work closely with Branches, Lenders, Assistants and other departments to insure items are posted and cleared timely
4. Provide regular communication and escalation to appropriate employees and management on any aged outstanding items
5. Review documentation and fund requests in compliance with internal controls.
6. Balance and submit for processing any maintenance or monetary adjustments.
7. Prepare, review and submit LIP reporting daily, weekly and monthly as defined by management.
8. Other duties as assigned
1. Excellent communication skills.
2. Service oriented team player.
3. Self-motivated, ability to work independently, strong organizational skills.
4. Results oriented and detail driven.
5. Ability to multitask and work in a high pressure environment.
6. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook.
High school diploma or equivalent
3+ years of loan operations /bank operations experience.
3+ years of loan accounting or reconcilement experience.
Cadence Bank - 21 months ago
Cadence Bank, N.A., headquartered in Birmingham, AL, is a $6.4 billion bank with more than 100 locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia,...