Loan Adjustor Specialist
11200 W PARKLAND AVE - MILWAUKEE, WI
**Please note the posting duration may be shortened based on job seeker volume**
Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending Group (CLG) is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers. We put customers at the center of all that we do. We make every decision - and design every product and service - with our customers in mind. If it's not good for our customers, then it's not good for Wells Fargo.
It starts with you. We must attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We believe everyone on our team is important and deserves respect for who they are and how they contribute to our success.
The CLG team includes our home mortgage, home equity, consumer credit card, personal loans and lines, direct auto, dealer services and commercial auto, retail services and education financial services businesses.
Join the #1 Mortgage originator and servicer (Source: Inside Mortgage Finance).
Our Default/Performing Servicing Team: Strives to help our customers achieve, maintain and sustain homeownership by advancing responsible servicing practices, focusing on the customer and striving for operational excellence.
Responsible for reviewing and adjusting collection portfolios to reduce delinquent/problem loans within framework of company or investor guidelines.
Functions may include:
- Spreading financial statements
- Analyzing credit information
- Monitoring adherence to terms of agreement
- Corresponding with customers
- Skip tracing
- Restructuring payments plans
- May assist in handling workout and restructuring of problem loans
2+ years experience in a direct customer contact, service, collections, loan workout or sales environment or related financial services experience.
- 1+ years of loan processing or underwriting experience
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- FHA experience
- Experience within Retention or Liquidations
- Knowledge of Fidelity/MPS/LPS or Equator
- Exceptional organizational skills, strong oral and written communication skills, advanced negotiating and analytical skills
- Demonstrate interpersonal communication skills such as understanding influencing, assessing and most importantly, the ability to be fair and equitable while providing excellent customer service practices
Wells Fargo - 2 years ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...