Are you a mortgage professional with a proven track record of originating and closing loans?
Do you have aspirations to earn an unlimited income potential with a company that will provide the resources necessary for you to be successful?
Do you believe in being recognized and handsomely rewarded for your hard work?
If you answered “YES” to the statements above, READ ON!
· Professionally communicating with potential mortgage clients via inbound/outbound call leads
· Selling and producing mortgage loans
· Build long-term relationship while rapidly responding to the needs of the client
· Prescreen and analyze client’s financial overview to determine appropriate loan products
· Actively follow up with clients to ensure all initial required supporting documents are received
· Accurately generate loan data into software application while proactively working with Loan Processors to ensure all necessary file requirements are met
· Build and manage pipeline by professionally developing sound follow-up methods with existing clients
· Keeping Team Manager abreast of daily performance to ensure compliance measures are met
· Individually monitor production performance and identify areas of opportunities with Team Manager and Loan Agent Trainer to ensure ongoing productivity dynamics
· Newly hired Mortgage Loan Agents who are eligible will have an opportunity to participate in a fast track Agent Training Program that will enable complete competence in specific focus areas such as:
Developing communication effectiveness with clients
Understanding the dynamics of Results and Advances/Desired Outcomes
State of The Art utilization of Point of Sale Systems and systems integration
Core knowledge in policy, procedures and compliance
Developing expertise knowledge in latest industry news and trends relating to Mortgage
· Additional Topics Covered:
Day 1: General Overview / Expectations/Scope and culture /Policies and Procedures
Day 2: Introduction to systems (Prime / Empower / DU-LP) – Subject Matter Experts
Day 3: Continued system training and intro to blitz docs – Subject Matter Experts
Day 4: Logistics Support / Creating Disclosure packages / Loan Stacking / Common QC errors – Subject Matter Experts
The Mortgage Agent Requirement:
· Must have experience in delivering excellent customer service, pleasant phone skills, and understand the changing mortgage industry
· Must be enthusiastic with a strong and dynamic personality motivated by individual performance merits
· Must have strong and clear communication skills both verbally and in writing
· Must possess excellent attention to detail with proactive accountability to meeting individual performance metrics that changes on a monthly basis
· Must have the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, highly energetic changing work conditions
· Registered with NMLS with either DRE or DOC designations a PLUS
· NMLS SAFE ACT compliant
· Ability to maintain active MLO license status
Unique & Exclusive to YOU!
· The most competitive and aggressive total compensation package in the industry (base + Tier Pay Comp Plan + daily promotional bonuses)
· Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K Plan
· Casual Dress environment
· Southern California Theme Park Attraction Discount Program
· Shopping and Entertainment Discount Program
· Legitimate uncirculated inbound leads provided
· On-the-job training and licensing coordination
· Casual and supportive work environment
· Onsite basketball courts
· Month-end meal celebration provided
· Top producers participate in CashCall’s Platinum Club
Founded in 2003, CashCall, Inc. has grown to become one of the nation's premier consumer finance lenders. Headquartered in Anaheim, California, the company employs over 1,900 lending professionals, each dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. CashCall has been able to simplify and streamline the loan process, through the seamless coordination of online and offline services to make the process faster, easier and hassle-free.
CashCall has an unsecured personal loan division and a mortgage division. Each division offers a variety of services depending on an applicant’s credit score and needs.
CashCall’s Mortgage Division specializes in low interest mortgage loans and home refinancing for borrowers with good credit. Founded by the people who started the very first direct mortgage company in 1995.
CashCall’s Mortgage Division has streamlined the application and lending process, reducing its own costs and passing these savings on to customers by undercutting larger banks and lenders with lower interest rates, no application fees, deposits or points.