Responds to a variety of phone calls and other communications from members and staff regarding mortgage applications, status inquiries, servicing requests and available mortgage options. Recommends decisions on member mortgage requests. Performs a number of administrative tasks related to mortgage applications, decisions, and inquiries.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field desired. (A comparable combination of work experience and training may be substituted for education requirements.)
- 4-5 years progressively responsible experience in lending with a financial institution.
- General knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products, services, policies, and procedures, especially as they apply to mortgage lending.
- General knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities. This includes, but is not limited to, RESPA, HMDA, TILA, ECOA, FNMA andPMI.
- General knowledge and understanding of all Credit Union computer systems and software programs required to perform job duties.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to interact professionally and effectively with members and staff.
- Must be able to work under general supervision.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must successfully complete CPD Online Introduction to Credit Unions Course (CU Advance A1004).
Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union - 10 months ago
Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union is Florida's largest credit union and one of the largest in the US, based on assets. It serves...