The Loan Assistant Dialer performs sales duties for a Loan Agent at RPM Mortgage, Inc. The primary responsibilities include making outbound calls to potential real estate agents, scheduling appointments for sales and following up on prospects. The Loan Agent views this position as a stepping stone to Junior Loan Officer, and working with Loan Agent directly. This is a full-time, entry-level, non-exempt position located at our Home Office in Alamo, CA.
- Schedules appointments with new realtors.
- Calls existing database to ensure we have happy clients.
- Calls to schedule group activities for clients.
- Meets and exceeds sales objectives on a consistent monthly basis.
- Responsible for making 50+ outbound phone calls a day.
- Database management for leads created.
- Other duties and tasks assigned as needed by Loan Agent.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. recently ranked 6 th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
- Ability to multi-task including using multiple computer programs while entering data and maintaining a conversation with prospective customers.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills plus proper telephone protocol.
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people, work well under pressure and on deadline, and adapt to changing situations on a daily basis.
- High level of honesty and integrity.
- Comfortable working in a team environment.
- High attention to detail.
- High energy level.
- Passionate about growth.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 5 months ago