Associate Degree in accounting or equivalent college course work, plus two years of paraprofessional experience in collections work or in financial services. Work experience may be substituted for the education requirement. Preference will be given to those with a good understanding of principles of real estate lending. Must have ability to operate in a highly technical computer environment. Additional requirements include successful completion of the interview process and reference checks.
Submit the following documents to Delores Hummel, Business Manager, ND Housing Finance Agency, PO Box 1535, Bismarck, ND 58502. The Agency is located at 2624 Vermont Avenue. Applications must be received in this office by close of business (5:00 p.m. CT) on the closing date.
Application forms are available at the Housing Finance Agency office at 2624 Vermont Avenue, Bismarck, ND, or by calling (701) 328-8080, or any local Job Service office or on the Web at www.ndhfa.org
- State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950)
- Resume plus three professional references
Applicants who are residents of ND and eligible to claim veteran’s preference must include Form DD214. Claims for disabled veteran’s preference must include a current statement of disabled status from the Veteran’s Affairs Office.
Contact Delores Hummel at (701) 328-8055, or 1-800-292-8621, or firstname.lastname@example.org , or TTY 1-800-366-6888 for more information or assistance in the application or interview process.
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
1) Perform collection activities on mortgage loans serviced in-house, including making collection calls; preparing and mailing collection letters and late notices; process NSF payments and notices; and reporting to loan insurers/guarantors.
2) Assist with monitoring, coordinating, and providing technical assistance to external servicers in their collection activities on NDHFA mortgage loans; assist with maintenance of records and in-house reports on delinquent mortgage loans; work with borrowers on curing delinquent payments, including setting up and monitoring delinquent repayment plans and/or referring borrowers to counseling agencies.
3) Responsible for determining the proper allocation of funds on payments received utilizing the Agency’s receipt system.
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
North Dakota State Government - 22 months ago