Loan Officer, Part-time (non-traditional hours) - (240) |
A+ FCU is seeking an experienced candidate to fill our Loan Officer position!
Continue your career in Lending in an excellent role.
- The primary purpose of this position is to assist the Credit Union in achieving its mission of becoming the members financial partner and helping to fulfill their life-long financial dreams.
- This is a work-from-home position, 28-30 hours/week. The successful candidate will observe the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day.
- If you are the successful candidate, your role to achieve this mission, will be to provide a variety of loan services to the membership and provide quick loan decisions to our dealer network.
- This position has the authority to make loan decisions within Credit Union guidelines.
- The Loan Officer must comply with legal requirements, lending regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- You would be responsible for cross-selling Credit Union products while maintaining a working knowledge of all services and operations of the Credit Union in support of our sales and service culture.
- Two-year degree in business related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Three to four years of financial institution experience with two years' lending experience is required.
- One year sales experience.
- Working knowledge of regulations affecting consumer lending.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, PCs and related software, and basic office machines.
- Certifications/Registrations: This position requires registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Interested Loan Officers, click the 'Apply Now' button to apply today!
- Two-year degree or equivalent work experience
EmploymentGuide.com - 7 months ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.