The primary purpose of this position is to assist the
Credit Union in achieving its mission of becoming the
members’ financial partner and helping to fulfill their
life-long financial dreams.
achieve this mission, will be to provide a variety
- If you are the successful candidate, your role to
of loan services to the membership and indirect
decisions within Credit Union guidelines.
- This position has the authority to make loan
requirements, lending regulations and internal
- The Loan Officer must comply with legal
policies and procedures.
Union products while maintaining a working knowledge
- You would be responsible for cross-selling Credit
of all services and operations of the Credit Union
in support of our sales and service culture.
equivalent work experience is required.
- Two-year degree in business related field or
experience with two years' lending experience is
- Three to four years of financial institution
policies and procedures, preferred.
- One year sales experience.
- Working knowledge of financial institution
- Working knowledge of regulations affecting
related software, and basic office machines.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, PCs and
requires registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator
- Certifications/Registrations: This position
(MLO) with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System
(NMLS) and Registry on an annual basis in addition
to maintaining updates as needed. Initial
registration is required immediately upon hire into
this position. Failure to register or maintain a
current registry, or any criminal activity that
would bar continued participation as a MLO may
result in disciplinary action, up to and including
termination of employment.
A+ Federal Credit Union - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.