EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Graduation from a 4-year college or university with major course work in a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Proven successful consumer lending sales experience (minimum 2 years), working with FHA and conforming products.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and other mortgage / banking software.
Responsible for performing telephone sales of mortgage products within established underwriting guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
FUNCTIONAL JOB COMPETENCIES
- Provide sales support and strong communication to customers, processors and management from loan pre-qualification to loan closing, while maintaining production standards at minimum acceptable levels as set by Nationstar Mortgage management.
- Complete mortgage applications using Company loan product system, including initial required documentation and stipulations. Must ensure compliance with Nationstar Mortgage policy and government regulations.
- Maintain production reports for leads and sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports.
- Effectively manage and follow-up on leads generated through various Marketing Department efforts.
- Integrity and Trust : Is widely trusted; is seen as a direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
- Customer Focus : Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Drive For Results : Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Time Management : Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
- Interpersonal Savvy : Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
Nationstar Mortgage helps turn home ownership into more than just a wish upon a star. The company services residential mortgage loans...