has established dealer base and portfolio; sub-prime lending experience desired.
Duties & Responsibilities:
***Pay will be up to $65K DOE***
- Communicates with auto dealerships in person and telephone and solicits their participation in the bank's financing program
- Reviews and analyzes consumer, mostly sub-prime automobile, loan applications
- Analyzes and evaluates external credit reports, calculates debt to income ratio, determinse the credit worthiness of loan applicants and ascertains their past repayment history
- Determines if the loan application is in compliance with the Bank policies, recommends approval or denial of the loan application and informs the appropriate staff and customers of the loan decision
- Keeps informed of changes in laws and refulations pertaining to consumer lending which would affect the Consumer Lending Department
- Ensures approved loans are properly funded
- Directly supervises the OLoan Assistant in the Loan Production Office
- Effectively perform and document appropraite associate evaluations including, but not limited to, p[erformance reviews, corrective action reviews and termination paperwork
- Ensure that Loan Production Office is organized and running smoothly as per company pllicies and procedures
Parks Professional Placements - 10 months ago
We are a Mid-Market Solutions Provider focused on IT Infrastructures. We specialize in Citrix, Microsoft Exchange, VMware, Networking,...