RPM Mortgage, Inc. is looking for a Loan Officer. A loan officer is responsible for acquiring and meeting with potential borrowers to obtain and follow through with loan applications. It is the loan officer’s responsibility to be the liaison between the borrower and the loan agency in order to make the loan process run smoothly. This position will be based in a prospective branch in Chino, CA.
- Obtains loan applications from borrowers.
- Ability to explain and educate prospective borrowers on the application process, transaction fees involved and various loan program parameters.
- Submits completed loan application and supporting documentation to the processing department.
- Maintain effective communication with borrower to keep them aware of loan process.
- Obtains paperwork needed for submission to Underwriting (including but not limited to paycheck stubs, W-2’S, tax returns, Bank statements, etc.).
- Advises borrowers of Underwriting decisions and requests items that will satisfy underwriting conditions.
- Sources loans from real estate offices, community sources, friends/relatives and referrals.
- Assists borrowers with the closing of their loan.
- Coordinates the ordering of loan documents and escrow signing.
- Obtains any required closing conditions from the borrower.
We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks and recent production history checks are performed prior to hire.
- High School Graduate/G.E.D preferred.
- Must be NMLS and DRE licensed and be able to pass the requirements of the S.A.F.E Act.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic personality and highly self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and stress management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, highly energetic environment.
We educate our clients. We make educating our clients a priority. As your Mortgage Advisor we will help you navigate through the many loan...