RPM Mortgage, Inc. is seeking experienced Loan Officers to join one of our high producing Southern California branch. The Loan Officer is responsible for acquiring and meeting with potential borrowers to obtain and follow through with loan applications. In addition, to be the liaison between the borrower and the loan agency in order to make the loan process run smoothly. This position is located at our branch office in Marina del Rey, CA and reports directly to the Branch Manager.
- Obtains loan applications from borrowers.
- Ability to explain and educate prospective borrowers on the application process, transaction fees involved and various loan program parameters.
- Submits completed loan application and supporting documentation to the processing department.
- Maintain effective communication with borrower to keep them aware of loan process.
- Obtains paperwork needed for submission to Underwriting.
- Coordinates the ordering of loan documents and escrow signing.
- Obtains any required closing conditions from the borrower.
Education and Experience:
- High School Graduate/G.E.D preferred.
- 5 years experience as a loan originator and an established book of business.
- Must be NMLS and DRE licensed and be able to pass the requirements of the S.A.F.E Act.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic personality and highly self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and stress management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, highly energetic environment.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. ranked 6 th among medium-sized firms for Top Workplaces in the San Francisco Bay Area! We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.