This position is responsible for processing customer service requests, maintenance, research and emails on commercial and consumer loans. This position also answers incoming telephone calls from Branches, Officers, Assistants and the Bank’s call centers on commercial and consumer loans. This position actively works incoming research and maintenance requests as well as questions on all loan accounts. These requests will require research on the BankWay system. Insure that these requests are answered timely and within the SLA’s of the Unit
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Provide outstanding customer service to the Bank’s officers, assistants and Branches
2. Process all maintenance, research and account requests that are received within the agent’s queues. These requests will come through email, phone calls and case management system.
3. Insure that incoming phone calls from Branches, Assistants and Officers are processed professionally and within established SLA’s
4. Insure that procedures and processes are followed while conducting daily job tasks.
5. Provide quality control checks and review of work processed by the other Agents
6. Balance and submit for processing any maintenance or monetary adjustments.
7. Assist with training as necessary
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Excellent knowledge of commercial loans and commercial documentation
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Customer Service oriented and a very good team player.
4. Self-motivated, ability to work independently, drive to succeed.
5. Results oriented and detail driven.
6. Ability to multitask and work in a high pressure environment.
7. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook.
High School Diploma or equivalent
3+ years of Loan Operations/Operations experience.
Customer Service experience
Cadence Bank - 6 months ago