Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Operate under general supervision, perform a variety of activities supporting the management and monitoring of loan and MBS pool transactions, including overseeing customer (lenders, servicers, and internal partners) performance, to ensure data accuracy, adhere to guidelines and mitigation of operational and financial risk. Conduct research and analyses, problem- and reporting.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform transactions related to the funding and delivery of whole loans and securitization of mortgage backed securities (MBS) and monthly servicing activities. Analyze data, research issues and exceptions, and resolve discrepancies. Ensure adherence to internal controls and regulatory standards.
- Provide assistance to customers regarding operational performance in areas such as delivery accuracy, pricing, remitting, and lender compliance. Report results and concerns to senior team members or management. Collect data regarding customer performance.
- Build internal and external customer relationships. Respond to inquiries.
- Assist in updating workflow processes .
- Support the technology group by testing system enhancements prior to release.
- May perform low to moderate complex projects or participate as a team member on highly complex products.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 1 years of related experience
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills required.
- Excellent time management skills required.
- Ability to work effectively with external customers to build strong relationships.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and strong Excel spreadsheet skills required.
- Experience with Excel macros is a plus.
- Ability to influence, drive execution, and work efficiently required.
- Strong oral/written communication skills required solving and reporting
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 24 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...