Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Operating under general supervision, perform a variety of activities supporting the management and monitoring of loan and MBS pool transactions, including serving as a liaison to customer (lenders, servicers, and internal partners), to ensure data accuracy, adhere to guidelines and mitigation of operational and financial risk. Perform research and compile data for and analyses and reporting.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Support reporting, remitting, and reconciling activities related to funding and delivery of whole loans and securitization of mortgage backed securities (MBS) and monthly servicing activities. Compile data, research issues and exceptions, resolve discrepancies within guidelines and coordinate appropriate escalations and approvals.
- Serve as a liaison to customers regarding operational performance in areas such as monthly servicing, delivery accuracy, custodial account management, cash management, reporting, remitting, and lender compliance. Report results and concerns to senior team members or management. Collect data regarding customer performance.
- Follow up with customers on outstanding problems and issues. Propose solutions. Support implementation.
- Build internal and external customer relationships. Respond to inquiries.
- Assist in updating workflow processes.
- May serve as a liaison to the technology group for relevant system enhancements prior to release.
- May perform projects of low to moderate complexity or participate as a team member on more complex products.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 1 years of related experience
- Preferred mortgage or banking experience
- Data analysis experience and problem solving skills.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 23 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...