Empowering healthcare starts with you. At McKesson, whether you work in HR or marketing, finance or public affairs, you're making a difference. You'll spark a chain reaction that results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the nation's leading healthcare services company, we touch virtually every aspect of healthcare. We empower our customers by delivering vital supplies and solutions. And we empower our employees through a supportive environment where opportunity and responsibility grow. Our exceptional leadership team provides the vision and strategy to advance healthcare, so you can feel confident in our direction and your future. At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
The Loan Processor will support the McKesson Credit Union and will have a combination of training, experience that would normally be acquired through a minimum of two to three years at the Credit Union or five to six years within the financial industry.
- Greet and welcome members and visitors to the credit union in a professional manner. Represent the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service.
- Provide in-person, by-telephone, and other electronic - general, and specific service-related information concerning credit union products or policies.
- Gather background information on loan applicants by interviewing loan applicants and assisting them with the loan application process to ensure completeness of information.
- Obtain verification of income, run credit bureau reports for all applicant(s), verify debts, and calculate debt-to-income ratios on any outstanding debts including debts not listed on credit report.
- Prepare loan worksheets, and input data into Loan Origination system.
- Determine collateral needs and payment plans for members applying for loans.
- Determine eligibility of loan co-maker from co-maker’s statement and credit rating.
- Answer member questions about loan products, eligibility, and lending criteria.
- When a loan is denied, explain reasons for denial in professional, courteous manner. Work with member to provide recommendations or alternative options for other possible ways to secure a loan in future.
- Verify the accuracy of loan amounts and repayment terms on approved applications. Ensure that all loan documents are complete, accurate, and that borrower understands debt responsibilities.
- Complete loan documents and disburse loans when approved.
- Complete DMV paperwork to secure, or release interest in collateral.
- Complete other paperwork to secure interest in property or other items offered as collateral by member, with necessary government, private, or individual entities as allowed by law.
- Implement new loan products and services in accordance with management direction.
- Handle requests from members on teller line – posting cash and check deposits, loan payments, cash and check withdrawals, and mail requests.
- Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints, resolving issues, and/or directing them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set up new account files, and provide members with all necessary information for membership. Ensure that compliance with OFAC, Penley verifications, and required documentation.
- Conduct orientation interviews on credit union services and programs with each new credit union member.
- Promote credit union products and services based on member needs that are obtained from member interviews and/or review of member’ account. Actively cross-sell lending and other credit union products.
- Have up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge on all credit union products and services and on all related policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Provide information regarding depository accounts, other products and services. Such as information on investment alternatives to members wishing to deposit funds with the credit union.
- Research accounts for deposit, withdrawal, and loan-payment discrepancies.
- Balance cash drawer, daily transactions, and other negotiable items.
- Answer incoming calls from members complete requested transactions, respond to requests for information or assistance, and assist in problem-resolution.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 2 + years experience in a loan processing department.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical abilities -- the ability to identify problems, analyze the root cause, and formulate alternatives for their resolution.
- Sense of urgency, mindfulness of deadlines.
- Commitment to improving and streamlining work processes.
- Confidentiality, professionalism, and discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or equivalent work experience.
General Office Demands
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers
No agencies please.
McKesson - 12 months ago
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...