This position is responsible for reviewing, boarding and funding loans and renewals from loan agreements. Responsibilities include reviewing all requests for boarding and funding, processing advances, payments and payoffs on various loan products, setting up and maintaining Guarantor records on the loan system, and calculating and adjusting interest and fee accruals. Balances work and prepares appropriate general ledger entries to various cost centers as required. This is generally a mid-level position that focuses on boarding and processing moderately complex new and renewed types of loan and credit products (e.g., consumer, commercial, mortgage, etc.). Works with loans requiring multiple pricing options, seasonal limits, tiered commitments, prepayment penalties and breakage costs.
• *High School Diploma or GED required.
• *Minimum 5 years of loan processing experience in a financial institution required.
• *Minimum 2 years of basic computer experience(e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of Bank personnel.
• Must be able to multi-task and handle a heavy volume of transactions.
• General office equipment knowledge.
• Knowledge of M&I Loan System and AFS preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 17 months ago
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...