Loan Processor - (266)
Being a Loan Processor, especially one at A+FCU, is a great 'next step' in your Lending career.
Your role to achieve A+FCU's mission of fulfilling financial dreams would be:
- Assist our members through Video Lending, process loans by gathering paperwork, call members for closings, and audit closed loans.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, lending regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Support a sales and service culture.
- Available to work Saturdays.
For IMMEDIATE consideration, please click on the APPLY NOW button below!
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
- One year lending experience preferred.
- One year sales experience highly desired
- Basic math/accounting skills, 10-key calculator, data entry skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Certifications/Registrations : This position requires registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) and Registry on an annual basis in addition to maintaining updates as needed. Initial registration is required immediately upon hire into this position. Failure to register or maintain a current registry, or any criminal activity that would bar continued participation as a MLO may result in disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
- 23 months ago - save job
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.