Being a Loan Processor, especially one at A+FCU, is a
great 'next step' in your Lending career.
Your role to achieve A+FCU's mission of fulfilling
financial dreams would be:
- Assist our members through Video Lending, process
loans by gathering paperwork, call members for
closings, and audit closed loans.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements, lending
regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Support a sales and service culture.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all services and
operations of the Credit Union to support
- Participate in scheduled department meetings.
- Available to work Saturdays.
- Consistently meet or exceed individual goals
established for the achievement of increasing retail
services per member and promoting the Credit Union's
* High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
* One year lending experience preferred.
* One year sales experience highly desired
* Basic math/accounting skills, 10-key calculator,
data entry skills
* Verbal and written communication skills.
* Certifications/Registrations: This position requires
registration as a Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO)
with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
and Registry on an annual basis in addition to
maintaining updates as needed. Initial registration
is required immediately upon hire into this
position. Failure to register or maintain a current
registry, or any criminal activity that would bar
continued participation as a MLO may result in
disciplinary action, up to and including termination
A+ Federal Credit Union - 17 months ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.