Bay Equity LLC is a direct lender operating in the heart of San Francisco's financial district with retail centers throughout California, Portland, OR, Tacoma, WA and Everett, WA. Our Mortgage Banking services provide customers in the Western United States with efficient funding for conventional and government loans. Our mission is straight forward: deliver great Price & Service.
We are hiring for a Sr. Loan Processor in our Spanaway, WA Branch.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review loan application to determine the completeness of all documents and verify the borrows qualification for specified loan product
- Advise loan officer of any deficiencies or missing documentation
- Works with escrow to obtain all items necessary for disclosure e.g. estimated HUD, preliminary title report, closing protection letter and wire instructions
- Prepares GFE, TIL, fee worksheet and all disclosures, orders appraisal and run credit
- Package and submit complete files to operations through Encompass program
- Upon receipt of loan approval, works with the loan officer, loan coordinator, and escrow officer to clear all prior to doc conditions and funding conditions
- Prepares doc request and submits to loan coordinator
- Arranges signing for borrower with escrow officer
- Works with funder, loan officer and escrow officer to clear funding conditions
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including; medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Compensation based on experience with possible per file closed bonus opportunity. This is a full-time position with enormous growth potential in an expanding company.
- 5+ years mortgage loan processing experience
- Experience utilizing Encompass mortgage software preferred.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use deductive reasoning
- Knowledge of Encompass and RESPA
Bay Equity Home Loans - 14 months ago