Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
The Loan Processor is responsible for gathering the documentation necessary to process and obtain mortgage approval and keeping the customers informed on the status of their loan.
1. Set up loan files, manually and on the computer, and order all exhibits (i.e., VOE's, VOD's credit report, etc.) as soon as the file is received. Deposit loan application fees, which must be received prior to case opening.
2. Order appraisals upon contract and/or receipt of plans and specs or contract, depending on loan type.
3. Serve as a liaison between the customer, sales representative, and the underwriting department.
4. Process the mail for each loan file verifying the accuracy and completeness of each document. Update data on computer system as soon as documents are received. Serious discrepancies are to be brought to the attention of the Loan Officer.
5. Work up cases for submission when all required exhibits are received. Follow up on submitted loans and/or pended loans.
6. Upon approval of the loan, notify the borrower(s) and appropriate personnel. Prepare commitment letter(s), denial letter(s), and cancel files when necessary.
7. In preparation for closing, prepare closing instructions, follow-up on contingencies, and verify lock information, if applicable.
8. Weekly and monthly reporting to the office or Branch Manager for distribution to the appropriate division(s) and corporate office (i.e., drawer count, CDS Log, Stats, etc.)
9. Dependent on location, may be required to take loan application.
10. Minimal travel required for training purposes and off-site meetings.
11. Operate equipment (i.e., telephone, computer, facsimile, typewriter and photocopier).
12. Be knowledgeable of broker products and companies. Must be able to process loans according to broker guidelines.
13. Must be able to process loans through desktop underwriting for submission.
14. Effectively communicate loan status and issues with Loan Officer and/or Supervisor.
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
- Excellent Salary Package
- Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
- Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Home Purchase Discount
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
See Job Description
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...