Principal Job Duties
· Communicate with Sales in a timely manner on all new approvals received from Underwriting.
· Work in conjunction w/ Sales to ensure every loan in their pipeline is moving through the process.
· Maintain daily workflow prioritization to ensure loans on target closing list are being worked on accordingly.
· Communicate actively w/ any third parties tied to the transaction including the appropriate Title Company, AMC or other Vendor.
· Review all conditions received from Sales and perform the necessary pipeline tasks required to clear those conditions.
· Communicate any and all loan changes to Sales.
· Process all loan files pursuant to the NPF pre-closing checklist.
· Prepare loan for Processing Manager sign-off review.
· Prepare loan file for final clear to close with Underwriting.
· Coordinate all closing requests from Sales to the appropriate departments.
· Follow loan through funding process.
Education and Experience Requirements
· Must have 1-3 years experience processing loans
· Must have 1-3 years mortgage experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficient with MS Office
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability Requirements
· Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment
· Must work well with people
· Detail oriented
To apply please complete the form below.
New Penn Financial LLC - 10 months ago