YOUR FAVORITE JOB… this could be it! Our staff works hard and has fun as a team.
Process residential mortgage loans from Origination to Funding. The Mortgage Loan Processor evaluates all information supplied on the mortgage loan application, verifies the validity of the information and assembles a completely documented file to be submitted to Underwriting.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains knowledge of all policies and modifications to the guidelines and standards of the company, federal housing programs, investors, and private mortgage insurers.
- Maintains and updates loan application information within loan origination software and other applications.
- As applicable, orders appraisals, title, survey, verifications, and any other items required for loan approval; conducts regular follow-ups with outside sources regarding outstanding documents.
- Verifies the data collected, analyzes, and decides whether it meets guidelines or if other documentation is needed; documents communication through the conversation log; ensures loan application is in compliance with underwriting, investor, RESPA, and HMDA guidelines.
- Calculates income, reviews assets and liabilities.
- Reviews all disclosures for completeness and compliance.
- Completes final evaluation and analysis of completed application packages and submits eligible files specifying any applicable conditions.
- Monitors rate lock information for data integrity and expiration dates; communicates discrepancies to the Loan Officer.
- May maintain accurate pipeline to ensure proper projections, closings, and regulatory compliance with Company, Federal, and State standards.
- May prepare, when applicable, “Declination Letters.” Ensures accurate disclosure of the reason(s) for the adverse action as soon as it is determined that applicants do not qualify.
- Schedule closing appointments with respective parties (i.e. Title companies, closing attorneys, corporate closing department and customers, etc.). Meets customer service standards as outlined by management.
- Updates loan officer, loan officer assistant, realtors, builders and clients on loan status.
- Maintains communication with clients throughout the loan process, assisting them with any questions and notifying them of any additional requirements.
- Maintains a professional image and adheres to standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A clear understanding of the residential mortgage loan process.
- Must have recent working experience as a Loan Processor for a minimum of 2 years.
- Must be familiar with Conventional, FHA & VA underwriting guidelines.
- Experience working with loan origination software (Encompass 360 experience preferred).
- Worked within a paperless environment.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge or Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Strong customer service skills, service oriented (customer is always right)
- Ability to handle detailed assignments.
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines and handle high volume
- High Energy
- Ability and willingness to follow detailed checklists and acclimate to our system
- Willing to work overtime when needed (we try to keep this to a minimum)
- Very Reliable (comes to work on time and comes to work everyday)
- Coachable with a positive attitude and outlook.
We also offer a generous Benefits Packing including:
- Employer Matching 401K
- Paid Holidays
- Sick/Vacation Time
- Fun, casual atmosphere
Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc. has a simple but powerful plan guided by a clear and focused vision: to find the best mortgage professionals in the industry and give them an unparalleled opportunity.
Partner with one of the nation’s fastest growing mortgage lenders, with more than 2,000 employees throughout 49 states nationwide with funding approaching $5 billion annually; you'll have the strength of a nationwide company behind you.
Focused on the needs of mortgage professionals, PRMI leverages your expertise with a talented and highly skilled back office team of industry specialists allowing you to achieve greater success.
Please email or fax a Resume with references along with a handwritten letter explaining why you feel you are the best candidate for this position.
Bi-lingual is a plus.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Caliber Home Loans
Caliber Home Loans
- 6 hours ago