RPM Mortgage, Inc. is looking for a Loan Processor who will be responsible for performing a variety of loan documentation duties: reviews loan package against system or investor requirements, correct errors to loan packages and obtain missing information. This position will be located at a prospective branch in Larkspur, CA.
· Process applications from time of receipt of application to submission of the loan package to underwriting.
· Gather, organize and track loan documentation.
· Work with lenders, applicants, underwriters, appraisal dept. and others to complete processing.
· Resolve customer service issues.
· Verify customer income documentation and resolve routine title issues including vesting issues and various liens.
· Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process.
· Other duties and tasks assigned as needed by Loan Agent.
· 4+ years processing experience with a minimum of 1 year FHA experience, VA and multi-state processing a plus
· Proficient in the following software systems: Calyx Point, DocMagic, Microsoft Office Suite and AUS
· Tactfulness and proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
· Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations and requirements with emphasis on MDA, TILA and RESPA reform.
· High energy, self-motivated and service-oriented attitude
· Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Ability to handle extensive pipeline and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Demonstrate sensitivity and tact in handling highly confidential information.
We are a dedicated group of mortgage loan professionals and offer competitive salary and benefit packages. Background checks are performed prior to hire.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard