The Purchase Loan Processor is responsible for routing mortgage loan files through internal processing systems. It is the responsibility of the Purchase Loan Processor to obtain information needed to assist other Processing team members in completing a file in order to achieve final approval from internal and investor underwriting departments.
- Review file submissions for accuracy and completeness.
- Verify that all required documents are properly located in loan files.
- Accurately process VOE’s, VOM’s and other verification methods needed to verify files.
- Ensure Encompass system is always updated with current status and correct investor.
- Manage AUS findings and analyze approvals and results accordingly.
- Complete initial orders for flood, title, etc. in order to initiate the data collection process.
- Submit loans for initial approval to Underwriting.
- Provide clear, effective communication with team members when completing file-related activities.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of RFC’s loan products.
- Ensure compliance requirements of the mortgage industry.
- Complete all assigned tasks in a timely manner.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 1-2 years of experience in a mortgage Purchase Loan environment (Conventional, FHA and VA experience)
- Strong customer service skills (comfortable contacting title companies, borrowers, real estate agents etc.)
- Strong sense of urgency and able to meet required deadlines and purchase contract anticipated closing/expiration dates
- Highly detailed and organized with ability to multi-task.
- Effective communication skills.
- Comprehension of FNMA, FHLMC and other investor guidelines.
- Mathematical proficiency required.
- Creative thinking to find the appropriate or alternative programs for unique situations.
- Computer Knowledge (DU, LP, Microsoft Outlook & Windows, Encompass or equivalent.)
- 2 to 4 Years of industry experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Residential Finance Corporation, NMLS#1652, www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
Equal Housing Lender, Equal Opportunity Employer
Full legal disclaimers at: www.myrfc.com/legal
Residential Finance Corporation - 7 months ago
Residential Finance is a nationwide mortgage banker specializing in helping borrowers find the ideal loan to fit their homeownership goals,...