We are currently looking for Loan Processors to work in our national operations center located in North Scottsdale (new address: 8660 E. Hartford Dr. Scottsdale, AZ. 85255). The qualified candidates will process conventional and government loans in geographically designated areas across the country for Ryland Homes. Duties include: analyzing loan conditions to ensure compliance with investor specifications; analyzing AUS responses to ensure compliance; send approval letters; primary contact with borrower; review appraisal; review files for credit supplement requirements; prepare loan for closing; work closely with Loan Officers and Branch Managers; ensure all conditions have been met; provide exceptional customer service throughout the loan process; keep notepad up to date; maintain a large pipeline; communicate loan status to all parties in a timely and efficient manner; maintain a working knowledge of Ryland's LOS system (Empower); maintain a strong understanding of FHA, VA and conventional guidelines.
- High school education or equivalent (some college preferred).
- Must be strong with FHA guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of government and conventional loan programs.
- 2-3 years processing experience, preferably within a builder environment.
- Strong working knowledge of computer systems (LOS and MS Office).
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Evidence of organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and manage a high volume workload.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Must be able to work in excess of 40 hours/week during peak volume times.
Ryland Homes - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard