Prepares loan documentation, obtains required signatures, and disburses loans in a centralized, team oriented environment.
Processes, closes, and disburses all titled collateral loans for members purchasing from either a lease company or from an individual and/or refinancing from another lending institution.
Verifies documents, pays dealers, and release liens on trade-in titles upon presentation of pre-approved drafts.
Prepares, monitors and completes title work for Refinances, Individual Purchases, Lease Buy-Outs, and Out of State dealerships.
Disburses and allocates funds for all Indirect Loans, sets up pre-notes in Customer Link, reviews and bounces incomplete contracts to dealerships, and balances daily general ledger entries.
Performs loan file maintenance, loan re-ages, restricted bankruptcies add-ons, and deficiency balances as required by the Loss Mitigation Department.
Works specific reports monitoring Loss Mitigation Accounts for Auto Forbearances (such as the Broken Promise to Pay and Successful Re-Age report).
Monitors and indexes documents that come through the Rightfax queue.
Completes loan transfers and/or inputs loan requests for member accounts requested by various Credit Union Departments andServiceCenters.
Contacts members to make repayment arrangements and/or input a loan request when a deficit loan balance occurs.
Assists Service Centers with questions regarding preparing loan paperwork loan processing/disbursements and title work.
Prepares paperwork and processes all Auto Forbearances & Auto Workout loans for members and set the Promises to Pay in Akcelerant.
Balances individual non-cash drawers and Loan Department accounting center on a daily basis.
Completes annual BSA/AML Compliance Training and understands employee’s role in maintaining an effective BSA/AML compliance program. Also completes FACT Act Red Flag training.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-3 years previous work experience as a loan processor with a financial institution.
- General math skills in order to calculate title fees, sales tax, documentary stamps, and loan to value ratios.
- General knowledge and understanding of Credit Union products, services, policies, and procedures, especially as they apply to consumer loan processing.
- General knowledge and understanding of regulatory compliance necessary to successfully perform job responsibilities.
- General knowledge and understanding of all Credit Union computer systems and software programs required to perform job duties.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills in order to interact professionally and effectively with staff and members.
- Must be able to work under moderate supervision.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Suncoast Credit Union - 20 months ago
... One of the ten-largest credit unions in the US, Suncoast Schools Federal Credit Union serves public and private school employees,...