Wingspan is an award-winning, diversified mortgage servicing company, partnering with banks, investors, mortgage insurers, attorneys and real estate agents throughout the U.S. With several offices in Dallas, Texas and Melbourne, Florida, Wingspan's team of experienced professionals provides a wide range of strategic services to assist the industry in every aspect of loan servicing.
Due to the nature of our business, the protection of information assets and private information are integral components to Wingspan's success as well as our commitment to the organization, our investors and our clients. It is the policy of the organization and the responsibility of all employees to ensure that information assets will be protected from a loss of confidentiality, integrity and availability.
The Loan Processor obtains necessary information (i.e., loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan files. Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness. Familiar with a variety of the mortgage industry concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
Qualifications sought in successful candidates include:
- Ability to interface with all levels in a professional manner
- Ability to maintain strict confidential information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Respond to and perform a variety of functions including:
- Verifies, complies, and types application information for mortgage loans
- Reviews residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment
- Calls or writes credit bureaus and employers to verify accuracy of information
- Reviews and ensures completeness of loan application forms and enters the information into the LOS
- Calls specified companies to obtain property abstract, survey, and appraisal
- Submits mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATION / TRAINING
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 years of mortgage industry and loan processing experience
PHYSICAL / MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use of a PC, fax, computer terminal and/or telephone up to 8 hours a day
- Open workspace office environment
Wingspan - 19 months ago